Saturday, February 13, 2010

It is with great regret that we at Pisgah Productions must announce:
The 2010 Pisgah 36 will be postponed until further notice. After this weekends snow storm the course, as approved by the forest service, is unsafe and must be reworked and re-approved.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and are willing to offer a refund to any team that feels this is unfair or unjustified.
Once a reworked, rescheduled, re-approved permit is in our hands, and the 2010 Pisgah 36 is back on, we will contact each team with that information.